Friday, February 12, 2010

Now I Know there is no mistaking!!!!! I am PREGNANT!!!

Kaely thought she was being so clever and took a pic of me outside yesterday!!! Are you FREAKING kidding me!!!! I am 7 1/2 months and I look 2 months over due. I still have 8 weeks to go!!! I keep thinking how much this baby moves and flips like Cam did when I was Pregnant with her and I am so in trouble!!! I also kept hoping she would follow in her sisters footprints and be one of my small babies (Kaely 6LBS even and Cam 6 LBS 11OZ) but from the looks of this pictures I'm kinda thinkin NOT!!! Now I have some what of a sense as to why the 100 LB Walmart worker( who had a 4 month old baby) the other night asked me if I was having more than one cause I sure was BIG!!! Yeah, I gave Brian the, take her by the hair and drag her outback honey,I'll be there in a minute to deal with her, look!!!!!!!

11 comments:

Nicole said...

I love it!!!! You look great!!!!

TheShumWAYS said...

People asked me... so any day. My reply, Yes any day in 3 months! Gotta love what people say. Love the name, actually Jeff LOVES the name Brynn

Shawna said...

You think you look big but like your previous post you'll look back and just enjoy the days of being pregnant.

I think you look great! It's all in your belly. So cute.

And don't give away that shirt. I want to wear it when it's my turn again. Ha! See you tomorrow!

Arabeth said...

You look great! I love the name Brnylee. Braelyn's best friend has that name. Don't you love it when people say such thoughtful stuff. NOT! Oh well.

Wendy said...

You look great! I love your comment! Send me your email address and I'll send you a pic of what it looks like when you really are carrying more than one because, honey, you're not even close! I had close to 4 months to go with the twins when people asked me if I was due any day. Uh...no, but thanks. I'd always tell them I still had 4 months to go just to see their reactions before I told them there were 2 inside.

Jenny Sue said...

OH my heck Tif, you look Great! Thank Cam for getting this for us! Every Sunday someone in my ward thinks I'm due that week or asks if I'm having twins. I think after a few kids our body's just go, "oh, I know what to do...get big" At least people know it's your 4rth. People think this is my second, so they can only fathum that I'm having twins. Grr. I've had to remind a lot of people (even my sib's, grr) that this is our third. Oh and I have seen weman way bigger than you have small baby's. So...don't fret. I love you and you really do look great.

Jenny Sue said...

I love the shirt too! Way cute! And all of your baby bump really is just in your tummy! You lucky! This time around I look like a whale! I've gotten big EVERYWHERE!!! But, oh well, it's worth it. Ryan, Eryn and I will have some great fun on our spring walks. Or...jogs.

Cheryl said...

You are a cutie patutie. Yeah not sure how to spell that, but you are. I think prego bellies are so much fun. Bet Brian thinks your hot!

Jenny Sue said...

Question, My due date is March 28th. And your like...1-2 weeks after us. How is your due date in March? Is the Dr. starting you early?

Tifani said...

My due date is April 10th but I have always gone 10 or 11 days early!!! I am hoping this is the case with this one!

Dustin and Connie said...

You look so cute, Tif!!! I am totally serious! I love looking at your blog too! Always doing something fun! Love ya!