Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I need some HELP please.........

SO from about 8:15pm to 11:00pm last night I was having contractions (pretty hard ones that you have to breath through) every 5-7 minutes then they spread out a little more but I had them till 4 am so needless to say I am exhausted. I have still been having them throughout the day not as hard or as much but I haven't done a dang thing today but lay down and drink tons of water oh yeah I did get 2 loads of laundry done but that came to a stop as the contractions got stronger and stronger. so I have decided that I need good crock pot recipes that I can start in the morning and have ready for Brian or Kaely to throw a side on the plate but won't be to involved.!!! Brian is so good and last night I hadn't had anything ready for dinner and bless his heart he put me to bed with water and a clock to count contractions plus Ben gay for my back cause it was killing me and made the kids eggs burros with chicken and Avocados which they LOVED and yeah they were freaking good!!! He is the best and never once (when I would yell for him to come rub my back during contractions) did he ever make me feel like I was being a butt!!!! I love love love my husband!!!!
I want to try and make the evenings a little less stressful for him, so I thought what better way to do that then to have dinner semi done!!! He works so hard during the day and is so stressed out when he gets home, I feel bad having him being thrown into the roll of mom right away too!!! SO if anyone has any good recipes for the crock pot or casseroles I can freeze I would love them!!
Thanks so much
Tif

5 comments:

Sue said...

Say no more Tif, I have the ultimate crock pot receipe book, I'll bring it over in the morning!!
REST and I love you!!

TheShumWAYS said...

I just posted a thing on the family website about freezer meals in the file cabinet. Probably most of the meals your family eats now can be frozen. So when you do cook, just triple the recipe and freeze the rest. It's so nice to have a freezer full of meals for after that baby comes!

The Gooding Family said...

Tif, sounds like you're set~ I have a few that I will still send you. Hope you are doing well. You are a beautiful pregnant momma!

touch of glass said...

wish I could help! When are you going to come stay with me?? Cant wait for baby!!

Jenny Sue said...

I'm glad that Brynlee is still growing in your tummy! Hang in there. Everyone here is sending you and yours our prayers!