Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fun with the Rowell's!!!!!! Down on the "Beach"

We took the Rowells for a little sunday drive to our favorite spot, Bonite Creek!!! The kids were excited they got to drive in Dad's "monster" truck!

















The kids had a blast just running around on the sandy "beach" as they call it!




















Kaely would not leave well enough alone with Brian's hat and dad was through playin mr nice guy so he took off after her!!!! a few times! But when he would yell for Dozer to "attack" she very willingly gave up the fight!!! It was so much fun and I love spending time with the family! We had a great weekend and I was sad it had to end!

2 comments:

Shawna said...

I knew we were going to miss out on something fun by leaving before everyone else did.
Cute pics. I love the one of blurry Cam jumping. The pic totally is her...flying with energy. So cute!

cluff clan said...

I wish you guys could have stayed longer too!!! WE love this place and so when you come down next time it will probably warmer and the kids can play in the water!!! It is a fun quiet remote place so next time well do a little camp out. Even if it's just for a few hours there are place to BBQ and Tables with shade to eat at!!!! I liked that one too of cam! The one I posted of DOyle peeing was Hilarious but for some reason it didn't post!!! Thanks again for coming and I love ya tons!!!]
Love ya sista
Tif