Friday, April 3, 2009

House not of order.......uuuuggghhhh ;)

This post is coming to you from a house that is not of order right now!!! I just thrashed my WHOLE house, yes you read that right the WHOLE thing just turned it upside down looking for my Ipod because we are leaving for my sisters house tonight and I REFUSE to travel without that thing!!! So now I am having to reclean my whole house but I am not flustered anymore cause I found that little petty stupid piece of computery just for my own sanity this afternoon. Selfish? HHHMMM good question, I could be but then again I am a mom who wants to be happy around my children and I am sorry to say but in our car 3 hours starts to feel like 6 hours right about pima if we don't have something entertaining for the kiddos to do!!! I am putting some new movies on there so hopefully this will help with the gluing of the eyes to that blessed tv screen. Wish me luck on my house cleaning which I will be doing now 50% of the time with a smile on my face!!! OOOOHHHH and I lost 2 pounds this week off my (tiny tooshie) That in and of itself is something to party about!!!! I hope that if I post my weight loss it will motivate me to keep going!!! I don't want to share that I gained so I'll be posting my progress so you can harp on me!!! I need harping!!! have a happy weekend, I am so excited for conference, I can't wait to hear all the talks. This is like Christmas for me. And I get to be with my sisters. Oh the fun we'll have. love to all Tif

3 comments:

Jenn said...

HAVE FUN WITH YOUR SISTERS! AND YES YOU DO NEED SOMETHING FOR THE KIDS TO DO IN THE CAR ON A LONG TRIP...3 HOURS CAN TURN INTO A LOT MORE!!!

Nicole said...

You make my day!

Jenny Sue said...

Oh Tif, I love you. But you are always worried about if your house is in order. Yes, our homes should have some kind of cleanliness to them so the holy ghost can reside there with us....but...don't pull your hair out. With kids, there really is only so much you can do. It's ok.