Monday, January 28, 2008

Thanks for the TAG Shawna!!!

I am really not good at these but my husband was still awake and helped me with 5 of the 6. Funny how one of these things I had no clue about!!

1) I am totally addicted to Diet Coke and Diet Dr. Pepper and have to have one every morning before 9:00am. Sad I know!!!

2) I have to smell all my food before I eat it or anything for that matter.

3)I have the ugliest toes known to man kind and tell my husband everytime he jokes about them that he'll be forkin over 10 grand to fix them one day!!!LOL

4) For the 1st 5 years of our marriage Brian tells me that he thought my poop smelled like Victoria Secret Angles perfrume then one day caaught me spraying it in the bathroom when I walked out! Now that I had no clue about!!! LOL

5) Sorry I am still laughing about the last one i just wrote!!
I have to sleep with a fan on even if it's 20 degrees outside! What I like the noise!!

6) I can't watch a scary movie or commercial or listen to a scary story. One night after watching the 6th sense I had to wake Brian up around 2 or 3 am and he had to give me a blessing-haven't watched a scary thing since!!

Okay.....so who gets it next I pick Lacey or Mary

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Those are too funny, especially the Victoria's secret thing, LOL! So I am not sure what I am supposed to do. List 5 things about myself or what?

TheShumWAYS said...

Yeah I dont get it... I have never been hit or tagged or whatever you call it! I guess I will hand this one over to Lacey so I can learn from her- go girl