Friday, January 4, 2008

My New Years Resolution!!!!

I guess my New Years Resolution for 2008 is a mixture of a couple things!!! I would love to lose 10 LBS and really get into exercising!!! I also love how organized my house is getting now that we are trying to sell it and hope to always be able to be this organized!!! I also want to learn how to make jaw dropping loaves of Bread!!! The ones I make now could seriously be used to build houses!!! Flat and Hard!!!
I also have really become excited about aprons and love all the cute styles that they have!!! It makes me want to spend alot of time in my kitchen!!(my husband loves this new interest too)
I hope all of you have a Happy and Healthy 2008!!!

3 comments:

Abby said...

Hey Tifani - the best jaw-dropping bread is Paula Deen's recipe. Just go to PaulaDeen.com or FoodNetwork.com and it's actually her cinnamon roll recipe that I use. I just substitute half of the flour with wheat flour and skip the cinnamon roll stuff. It's the BEST! Try it and see if you like it!

Good luck with everything else! You can join my 10-lb. 'race' I'm having with a friend - we're starting as of today. Email me if you want and I'll fill you in!

Lacey said...

Tif, your blog is so cute. What the heck you have been doing it way less time than me and you already have slideshows, wow, I am impressed. The bread goal I can help you with that. I make a very yummy bread that is actually not too bad for you. I use no sugar and no oil and it is my family's favorite. Hop in the car any time you want and head to Las Cruces for a few days and we could accomplish alot. LOL!

TheShumWAYS said...

I think you should wear just your apron when Brian gets home on a late night... then he would really like your new interst in aprons :) Could you loose the 10 lbs for me too while your at it lol