Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Here goes nothing!!!! YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So as part of my new year's resolution I wanted to get organized, well tonight I tackled probably my biggest challenge yet!!! THE PANTRY I must say that I had NO!!!! idea that there would be this much stuff!! My husband thinks I am NUTS for posting this most rediculous mess, but I had to let all of you out there with pantries starring you down that it can be done!! I promise! Isn't it pretty!!!

This is what was left over to go to the trash 3 hours after starting this task!! WOW
This is what came out of my little pantry!!! HOLY CRAP!!!
AND THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Abby said...

Holy Crap, Batman! That's it - you've inspired me. I've got to organize my pantry, too. Not something you really want to do but look at how organized yours is now!!!

Shawna said...

My pantry is on my list to organize. Those pics are a little scary but the after pics are inspiring. You go girl. One thing our Home stager taught me is you don't want to have every inch of your closets and panties filled because the buyer may assume there isn't enough storage in the home. I think you've accomplished that with your organizing! Go Fiffy!

Shawna said...

I promise I meant to say Pantry...not panties. Is there a way to edit your comments after they've been posted. Oops! LOL!!!!

Tifani said...

I don't think so but had you not said anything I probably wouldn't have noticed!! LOL How funny shawna you crack me up!!!

TheShumWAYS said...

That is what I did today too- my pantry and kitchen. It feels so good to have it done. I think you must of thrown away a ton of stuff, was it all bad or old or did you just throw it away to declutter?

Lacey said...

It must be in the air. Since we have been home from Az I have decluttered and organized (kind of, lol) both kids rooms, the pantry, the craft cuboard, my bathroom and kids bathroom and my office is next. I have just been so in the mood to clean out. OH yeah we did our garage last Sat. too! It feels so much better.

emmielou said...

Holy crap that is a lot of stuff coming out of that pantry. I'm impressed!