Thursday, January 24, 2008

HANNAH MONTANA!!!!

WE HAD A BLAST!!!! It was so much fun!!! Hannah was the best performer! She was so fun to watch and so nice. The girls loved it! We ate out and went shopping and the girls even got their own room at the Hotel and felt like "THE BIG KIDS" When we got up on Wed. they called our room which was right next door and said they had showered and were ready to go shopping! It was so funny, when we went over to their room they had their hair all done and their beds were even made!! WOW we were shocked!!! I am so glad we did this and that they are going to have the best memories of their very first concert!!



Ally and Aj were the ones who opened for Hannah!!! They were good too!!!
I love my girls!!!

2 comments:

Shawna said...

Awwwwww! You guys look so cute! How fun that you got to do this with Becky and Kirsten. I didn't go to my first concert until after Benji and I got married. Bare Naked Ladies! Yeah!

Abby said...

How FUN! Look how cute they are!