Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A FUNNY MOMMY MOMENT!!!!!

So last night I finished Cambry's homework with her and It felt so good to have 100 pieces of pasta counted and put in the bag sent home by her teacher that was stapled to a bright yellow piece of paper!!
Well today she walkes through the front door and is so upset she starts scalding me from the minute her eyes meet mine!!! "Mom I told you To cook the macaroni cook it mom not just put it in the bag!!! Well after calming her down she showed me the BRIGHT YELLOW piece of paper the teacher sent home last night and it says "snack items" and in ( ) it says M&M's raisins nuts froot loops and then they were going to pour into a big bowl and have the snack for their 100th day of school!!!
Yeah, I felt like my title of mother of the year had just been passed on!!!!

2 comments:

Abby said...

Oh my gosh - I almost peed my pants from laughing so hard! That is TOTALLY something I would do! Are you sure you're not blonde?! I bet you color your hair brown...

TheShumWAYS said...

That is hilarious!!! Oh my word. Seth had a similiar thing, but he glued the 100 things on a poster board. Oh Tif that cracks me up