Thursday, October 8, 2009

Milestones.........yeah!!!

well today was a good day!!! I was sitting in my chair out in the living room and trying to help Bubba D hurry along with his morning duties. This is kinda trying since I get winded just walking a few steps but he did his best. Flo was here helping with the situation that was at hand. He didn't want to leave for preschool and I said "but mom is going to take you," I really felt like I needed to this for him!! It's been way to long. so with flo in the passenger seat and Doyle in the back we headed to Preschool. It felt weird but REALLY good at the same time!!! I am starting to take things one day at a time. I have a dr. appt tomorrow and hope that he pulls my picc line so I can get used to using that arm more.
I felt the baby move a few days ago and that sparked some deep down excitement and let me know that this little one is growing despite MY struggles. I hope to find out tomorrow what I am having but if now it will happen next month I am sure. I feel so blessed by My Heavenly Father to be able to start taking care of my kids and Hubby more and more. I know that he is with me day in and day out and is probably just as excited as I am that I am able to start taking on these tasks.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Yay! It is amazing what you learn to appreciate when it is temporarily taken from you. I am so happy you were able to function for a day! Can't wait to find out what that little bugger is! I am hoping for a girl... Bubba would make a wonderful only boy.

Steph said...

Wish I could see you! I think of you often. Tell Misty to call me with her new #. You, too. Both cells are giving me a disconnect notice. Wait a minute...is this a conspiracy?!