Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Me and Bubba D........

Today bubba D and I went out to lunch after his preschool got out!!! What a good boy he was! He was just fine with Chinese which is what mom really wanted!!! Then it was off to dad's work to see if the new CKC shirts that this little man is obsessed with were in!!! We have gone in every day this week to ask uncle Justin if the shirts had come in! Well today they did and so as mom and dad went to get dad some lunch Doyle hung out with uncle spencer and helped him organize all the shirts, 4 boxes worth, ask uncle spencer how big a helper he was!!!!! Daddy even bought little onesies for the new little addition coming to our family. I asked Brian if he got a different color than orange but he said no. What if this new little one looks fashionably hip in pink, he didn't even think of that!!!! hhhhmmmm guess we'll have to see in a few weeks (the 19th) to be exact if it will be pink or orange!!! time will tell........
I love havin one on one time with Bubba D, he's growin up way too fast!!! He is his daddy's little shadow and loves any minute he has with his dad!!!! I love it!!! Little boy's are the best......

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

I hope you are feeling better now that you are out of your first trimester. I can't believe how sick you were! can't wait to find out what you're having!!

Jenny Sue said...

I love little boys too! I'm so glad for you. It sounds like you are feeling a little bit better. I can't wait to hear weather your having a girl or boy!!! We find out on the 3rd. I really am dieing to know. Even more with this one than I was with Ryan. i think because it's a bigger thing for me to know if Ryan is having a sister or brother. In his eyes. you know?

Steph said...

Good to hear you have had some good days! You and I are in the same kind of situation! You are trying to nourish something growing inside you and I am trying to kill something growing inside me. Ha ha ha. Morbid, I know, but I thought that was funny. Must be all the meds...Good thing you are just as morbid as me. You are probably laughing now. I love ya, Tif!!

Mary Ann said...

I just caught up on your blog and it looks like you have been a sick girl. I'm so sorry. I know how that stuff is and it is AWFUL! I sure hope you feel better! It really is worth it! ( I know you already know that! ) Hang in there! Hugs

Anonymous said...

Hey Tiffany! It was so good to see you the other day. I hope that you have been doing better! Let us know how everything goes!