Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Happy Birthday shout out to my LOVAH........ ;) wink


I want to tell my awesome husband (who turned 35 today) I mean 29, Happy Happy Birthday!!!! Brian is THE MOST wonderful person and I am so glad and feel sooooo blessed that I get to smooch on him on a daily basis!!!! He keeps me laughing and smiling (most of the time) ;>
He makes me so happy and I love waking up in the morning thinking about ways to love on him during the day, I still get so excited when I see that it is him who is calling my phone, I get butterflies when 10:30 rolls around and I know that I get to lay next to him and fall asleep, then we both turn over and get comfy!!!!!! I love that after almost 13 years of marriage I am sooooo much more in love with him now then we were 13 years ago, and that I can be anywhere in town and if he sees my car he comes in to where I am and sneeks up on me and grabs my butt ( one of these days He is going to get smacked) I love how he still likes to grab me from behind and kiss my neck then whisper sweetness ;> in my ear, just like he did the day we got married, If Perry really new what he whispered he would have blushed. We have a pretty special bond and I wouldn't change it for anything in the world. Our days aren't always bliss but I know that on most days we will be laughing and (kissing and doing things that would frighten the fish,)( name that movie) I love you Suga Daddy!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

GirlyGirl said...

i love you daddy happy brithday

The Lewis Family said...

I'm looking at all of your pics on your blog and it makes me miss you soooooooo bad. We have to plan a trip somehow to see each other. You look great! I just miss my best friend and I'm so thankful for you. Love ya Tif

The Lewis Family said...

Oh yeah and happy late b-day Brian! I miss you too :>

GirlyGirl said...

you people look so cute to