Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

My mothers Day was good!!! I wish that Brynlee would have given me a Mother's Day and slept all night but such was not the case!!! She thinks she has to be held 24/7 so needless to say we are working on the putting her down as soon as she falls asleep today!!! So far no luck!!! ;(

Brian got me a Cricut Expression and I love it! Only bad thing is that I have a baby that won't let me put her down long enough to start a project so I guess I'll have to do projects while Brian is home so he can watch her!!!! I love my Hubby!!!!

The kids all wrote me little notes while at church and they made me laugh, they were so stinkin cute!!!
Kaely~ I lOVE YOU MOM
You are like shining in the Darkest night! I love you so much. Thank for all you do!
Cambry~Dear Mom,
I love the way your eyes sprakl
I wood not take a sekent (second) to not look at you! Love cambry Cluff
Doyle~I love you Mom

I love being a mom, it takes a lot out of you but like my mother in law always says, Motherhood is not for wimps!!!
I am so thankful for my family and all the happiness that they bring to me!!!

No comments: