Friday, February 20, 2009

FOR THE LOVE........

I use this statement when something is really annoying me and well today it is a headcold that is kickin my trash. I started with it last night. The throbbing head, runny nose, being cold ALL the time, (no chills)thankgoodness!!
Poor bubba D is being subjected to movie after movie and thank goodness after lunch my dear friend Janelle is taking him so he can play with his best friend Jack. I hate feeling under the weather. But it doesn't happen all too often so I can deal with this and to top it off my monthly visitor came yesterday too. REALLY, can't your body check in with itself to make sure there's not to many visitors at one time. UUUUGGGGG!!! Love you all
Hugs
Tif

5 comments:

Cami X said...

Oh feel better love.
And it always amazes me how much life changes when the mom is out of commission. Just shows how truly important you are.

Abby said...

GIRL...I'm in the same boat! (except for the monthly visiting friend...I'm not there yet...) But the whole head cold, body hurts, don't feel like moving, breathing is too much work... yes, I'm right there with ya, Tif - just sleep it off, I say.

Steph said...

Nyquil. A Mormon's only excuse to drink.

Sue said...

Did I get you sick? Oh I am so sad and I still have the head and cough thing! I am so sorry!!
I love ya!

Becca Sue said...

Get better soon friend! I live next door and I still miss you! call me if you need anything!