Monday, March 31, 2008

"Howdy Hat"

I loved this pic of Cambry and Doyle getting ready for bed after their bath and brushing their teeth! Nice hat huh Theres a story behind that!

Doyle's cousin Hunter left his hat at our house and Doyle has totally latched on to it!! (Sorry bec, if your looking for hunters hat we have it) But anyway Doyle was so excited about this hat and one night Brian asked him what he had on and with the straightest face possible he told Brian "Dad, it's my Howdy Hat"!!!! We laughed so hard!! Oh the things kids say!

2 comments:

Shawna said...

That's cute! He is so adorable in a hat!

The Skousen's said...

Oh my gosh, Definately a moment to remember. Sorry for not posting in forever. I have been out of the blogger world for a while. I think it was that mound of laundry that kept haunting me everyday. hahaha