Friday, July 16, 2010

Prayers for Little Preslee's family!!!!

This sweet family is in need of prayers at this time!! For the past week I have checked my blog several times a day to see how this sweet sweet little girl Preslee Jo was hanging on after a terrible accident and today I found out that she has returned to our Heavenly Fathers arms. My heart breaks for this family and I hope that we all take a step back and put into perspective the things that are really important!!! I have squeezed my kids a little more and tried to be more soft spoken and the noise in my house (noise that can be heard in a whirl wind) I am more willing than ever to let continue, that is sweet noise, noise i know I would miss if it soon stopped and I knew I would be living with silence, I wish I could throw my arms around this sweet mom and dad and hug them and tell them just how sorry I am for their loss but I don't even know them and the only connection I have with them is that we are all children of our Heavenly Father who loves us and would do anything to take our pain away, even give His life for us! This little girl in her short lived life has done so much and if you read the comments on the blog she has been an inspiration to so many!!! What a sweet spirit she has and what a neat set of parents she was blessed to have also!!! It is amazing how short this life really is and how fast it can change!!! Let's not wait to have a wake up call before we realize this!! Cause it could happen sooner than later! I want you all to know that I love you and that I feel so blessed to have you all in my life, in one way or another each of you has touched my life for the good, and I am thankful for you, to my sweet family, I love you more than words will ever describe and to my husband you are the reason I love living and I love waking up in the morning!!! My kids and my husband are my breath and I love the sweet smile I feel everyday because of you!!!! I LOVE YOU

No comments: