Sunday, April 18, 2010

Kaely turns 11.......

Our little K-sue is 11 now!!! I can't believe how time flies... She is such a joy in our lives and we have loved every minute with her!!! Happy birthday K-sue
11 things we love about Kaely.....
1. She has the best smile
2. She is the best biggest sister
3. She is always wanting to please
4. She always wants to Choose The Right!
5. She knows she doesn't want to be an artist when she grows up, cause "their not famous till their dead"
6. She loves to perform anywhere and everywhere.
7. She makes up the cutest dances
8. She loves to snuggle, still
9. She never leaves without tell me she loves me and giving me a kiss
10. She loves to help other people clean their homes or take care of their kids, cause it makes them happy!
11. She is ours forever and ever and ever!!!!!!!
We love you Kaely, Happy Birthday sweetheart!!!!









5 comments:

Shawna said...

Excuse me, but I'd like to know how the heck she is 11. It seems like yesterday she was my roommate and she would wake up in the middle of the night and I'd get her out of her crib to cuddle with me. Except for the nights I was too tired and I'd put her on the floor in front of your door so you would hear her. Ha!

Arabeth said...

She is so cute!LOved the last picture.

Erin Hackett said...

i love this kaely sue.She is the best friend anyone could ask for and she always puts a smile on your face.i can not even believe she is 11!! I love her so much! She is the greatest!

Sue said...

Talk about a trip down memory lane!! She was our first bundle from Heavenly Father and what a precious young woman she is becoming!!! YOU are an awesome mom, Tif, and Brian is an awesome dad!! How fun to watch them grow!!! We love you so much, K-Sue!!!!

GirlyGirl said...

hey mom i cant beleiv you put those pic on there i men talk about imbarrasment . love you