Monday, April 19, 2010

Miss Brynlee's Photo Shoot!!!!

Miss Brynlee had a photo shoot with Aunt Becky last week and we loved every minute of it!! we tried to get more pics of her naked for all of her NICU aunts but she kept peeing on everything everytime we took off her diaper!! SO needless to say she is dressed in most of them dangit!!! Aunt Bec did an amazing job and I can't wait to get some of these hanging on my walls!!! Thanks aunt Becky it was so fun!!!!


I love love love her smiles!!!!
She has the most perfect lips!!!!!

RufFleS and ToEs so cute!!!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

How adorable! LOVE those pics! You have such beautiful girls!

Allred's said...

what gorgeous photo's...she is so beautiful and precious. Thank you Tif for being who you are and for all your encouraging words and support. I love you so much!!

Steph said...

Love them! Good job, Aunt Becky!
Oh, her lips look delish! I am so baby hungry right now. Between you and Rachel (Ellis) I am going crazy for cute babies. Good thing I am not close by, I may make off with one of them. Give her big hugs and kisses from Auntie Steph!!!!

Abby said...

Goodness, she's BEAUTIFUL!!!! Great pictues, too!

GirlyGirl said...

hey mom kaely here those pics of brynlee are so cute