Thursday, May 7, 2009

"Flamly Room Playmates"

Sunday night Mom and Dad met Shawna and Ben in Globe and picked up Sydney and Theron and brought them to my house to play for 10 days. Doyle loves having buddies at his beck and call! Since they have arrived I have heard the phrase "let's play house in the flamly room" 1000 times in the highest pitch voice you can imagine!! They love playing puppy, then that gets old and a fight breaks out on who will be the mom and dad and sister or brother. But it is usually resolved with someone just being the puppy and were are back to cousins bliss! Shawna and Ben got a chance to go to Hawaii and just indulge in each other, YUMMY, and I am so glad I got to keep Theron and Syd~diddy while they got away!!! It can be hair pulling at times but makes me really sure that if I did have 5 kids and 3 of them were under the age of 5 I could actually do it!!! I am proud of myself and feel like I could accomplish anything now! 5 kids no biggy, but i will have to figure out the whole laundry thing, and these kids didn't even bring all they had. I think the laundry would quadruple with 2 other people in my family. How does this happen.





Thank you Theron and Sydney for coming to play with us!!! We love you and will miss you so much when you go back to LaVeen. But I am sure that 5 days from now mom and dad will be more than ready to eat you up!!! Thank you Shawna and Ben for trusting me with your kids. They are so cute and so much fun to have!!! We love you and hope you are having a wonderful time in Hawaii!!!! Try to keep your swimsuits on the right way!!! Love ya

No comments: