Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Family!!!

We took these family pictures on Mt. Graham this weekend when we had everybody here for C.J's homecoming! It was so much fun to be together as a family. We always have a blast!We drove up the mountain and had a picnic at lower arcadia then drove up to Brian's families cabin and built a fire and roasted marshmellows, then it started raining so we went in the cabin and vegged for a little while. It was fun.
C.J did such a good job on his talk. Brian's family said that it was the best missionary talk they have heard in a long time. He is an amazing person and I am so glad that we have him as an example. I love him so much and I am so glad that he is home. He has accomplished everything he has put his mind to and he is such a wonderful guy. Love ya cheej!!!
I love dad's face here. It's like he wasn't invited to do the crazy face thing. he looks like he has no idea.

Here we are. Kaely 9, Cambry 6, Doyle 3, Cody 7, Wyatt 1, Theron 4, Sydney 2
At our last pic we took I was prego with Cambry so that just goes to show 4 have been added since our last family pic. Yippy, Keep em comin!!!!

7 comments:

Shawna said...

Yay for us and fun times! We're so stinking cool! Thanks again for letting us go up to the cabin. It was so beautiful up there. I'm still trying to figure out why we took pictures in upper arcadia when we had the beautiful setting at the cabin. We need to do it again in Dec when we get together for the fam Christmas party. Seriously do you want to?

The Gooding Family said...

Hi Tif!
What a fun family you have. I love looking at your crazy family pictures.
We were in the Gila Valley last weekend. Sorry to have missed you. We need to get together soon!
Love ya!
Wendy

Tifani said...

I do I think that would be fun.

Alene said...

I can not believe it - CJ all grown up. I'm sure he will be breaking some hearts this year, right? I'm glad you all got to be together and have a great weekend!

Shawna said...

I tagged you on my blog...go to my blog to check it out!

The Skousen's said...

K, all I remember is that your family is so dang fun and crazy. Everyone that I met a loooooooong time ago was so nice.

Risa said...

So your blog is so cute, tell your mom i said hi. what a fun family you have.