Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Mama's Boy

I Love Love Love this boy!!! He is such a mama's boy and i LOVE it!!! He has to give me 30 thousand kisses and just as many hugs when i drop him off at preschool!!! and anytime i leave him for that matter. He can sure be a stink on some days but all in all I LOVE it when he snuggles on the couch with me to watch Mr. Magorium or Enchanted. and when I am standing in the bathroom doing my hair and make up he comes up and says "Mom you look sooooo pretty" My heart just melts and I have to scoop him up and LOVE on him for like 419 minutes. I love my girls very much but there is just somethin about a mom and her "little man", he told me the other day that he was my best friend and he loved me!!! Being a mom is the greates thing ever!!!!

4 comments:

Shawna said...

Awwww! So sweet! Love it!

Steph said...

I hear you! Sometimes I tell Zach that he is just delicious and I want to have him for desert! Little mama's boys are the best!
Steph

Alene said...

What a handsome little guy. I am glad he appreciates his great mom!

Lacey said...

I agree something about a momma's boy and daddy's girl!! He is a doll. How fun for you and Brian to get away for the weekend, it seems you two get those often which is wonderful and I am so happy for you both, sometimes that's all it takes to revive you and feel fresh and new and like you can conquer the world!! Love ya girl!