Monday, April 7, 2008

I love the Book of Mormon!!!

I have been reading it for this Hinkley Challenge and I am so glad that I started it!! I have to admit that I am 31 and have NEVER read the book of mormon cover to cover! I know that sounds horrible but I am so glad that i took on this challenge!! I feel such a neat spirit and peaceful feeling since I have started it!! Life has been really crazy these last few weeks and I love that I really don't feel too overwhelmed and I know why!!! I loved conference this last weekend and I am so excited about having President Monson as our President. What an inspiring and humble and wonderful man he is!!! He will do great things for us and I am so excited to see what he has in store for us!!! Hope all of you had a wonderful conferece weekend!! Love ya all
Tif

1 comment:

The Skousen's said...

Good Job Tiffany, you are awesome. I am inspired to make reading the Book of Mormon more of a routine. I definately could use a little more peace. Thanks!!!