Wednesday, April 11, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things.........

The girls did it again....threw one amazing party!!!! Yep my birthday party was a favorite things party that was so so fun!!! I love these girls......party was a hit.......
Amanda Lynn......the one who got it all to work.....she is AMAZING!!! Luv you girl
Me, Rachel and cutie patootie.......Junie
Maryann and I....Luv her
Me and Marci....I look HORRIBLE>>>>> I gain weight with each year older I get....geesh
Cori Jensen Baker...me...Erin...manda.....totes adorbs girls
Cori,me,erin,amada and Taylor...good times
Amanda Larson and me....
To say that i am blessed with the greatest friends is an understatement...These girls are a party in a party! Thank you for giving the best 35th a girl could ask for..... luv you

No comments: