Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day



I hope all you daddy's out there had a wonderful father's day. I am so thankful for my dad and all that he has done for us. He has taught me so much and I owe a lot to him. I want to thank him for alsways standing by me and ready to help with whatever came my way. My pregnancies,my back, trips to the hospitals, whatever it was I knew my dad would be there to help me through anything. I love him so much and I am so glad that my kids call him papa. I love you Dad.

To Brian, thank you for being such a wonderful father to our children here and those to come (whenever that is). You work so hard for our little family making sure we are always healthy and happy. I love how sincere you are and how you lift them up when they need it. I love how you deal with them when the going gets tough. I love how you play and laugh with them and when they have an owie daddy is always the one who makes it all better. we love you babe and thanks again for being the example and inspiration you are. we are truly the luckiest and richest people on the face of the earth.

No comments: