Saturday, February 23, 2008

KIDS!!!!!!!!

Does Anybody eles outthere have a heck of a time getting their kids to go to bed and STAY there!!! Oh my gosh I am about ready to pull my hair out with these three!!! I have got them all in a routine of brushing teeth,reading scriptures and then into bed and no matter what i do they have to tell me something, or something somewhere on their little selves hurts or their thirsty!! I think in our next house the kids get a kitchen and bathroom in their rooms. Don't get me wrong I love my kids to death I just wish I actually looked forward to getting my kids ready for bed. I love the reward afterward it's just the 25 min. before that I dread!!! Thanks for letting me vent!! I feel better now!

2 comments:

Abby said...

Oh - my - gosh, I hear ya, honey. Bedtime is the WORST! A mom just wants a little peace and QUIET!

Oh, and for your dream house, you forgot about the floor drain and pressure washer in the kitchen - just give everything a good hose down, including the floors, and it all goes down the magic drain in the middle of the floor! Same concept for the bathroom, too - who wants to clean toilets (and dirty kids) by hand?! Pressure washer, baby.

And while we're at it, let's not forget the padded "play" room with exterior door locks. Nobody gets hurt, mommy gets quiet time. (also comes with drain in the middle of floor) Gosh, what else can we think of? Tifani - you and I should become home designers for moms! hehe!

Shawna said...

I never have issues at bed time, You've watched my kids before Tiff...you know they're perfect! Ha ha ha. I don't understand why bed time has to be difficult. I would give anything for someone to help me get my jammies on and make me go to bed by 8 every night. Plus get an occasional back rub on the nights when I'm having a hard time falling asleep. I wouldn't put up a fight, that's for sure!