Monday, August 25, 2014

Sunday Drive

I can remember as a kid every Sunday almost we would go get some KFC and drive up Mount Graham after church!  It was so fun and i have very fond memories of me and my siblings along with mom and dad having a blast!  we would stop on the way down and take pics and those pics mean a great deal to me now.
Yesterday Brian and I decided to do the same thing after church with the kids!  Brian and I both felt good at the same time which doesn't happen very often so we took advantage of it!! The kids all said on the way back that they loved it! and wanted to do it again! Doyle actually wants his dad to buy a cabin up there and go stay there for weeks at a time!! I think he has a great idea!!!! here are some of the pics from our trip!!! Cant wait to go back!!!
















No comments: