Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Gone private.......so invigerating....Whats in my best interest.

Sea world 2011
So I have this new "friend" Kristen!!! She listens to me and I can tell her anything. ANYTHING...that can be scary right..........not if your getting 60 buckaroos an hour!! But hey I'll pay anyone that much if they can listen to EVERYTHING wrong with my mental state and physical state and STILL put me back in her appointment book week after week!!! SHOCKING!!!! luv her!!
Kristen gives me different ways to think of situations at home, in the car, while doing laundry, while not doing laundry!!! In fact i make my own choices, no one makes them or chooses them for me, As long as Heavenly Father directs me in the right path and I listen then everything is taken care of because he knows what is going to happen, everytime anywhere,!!! how awesome is that. he already knows whats to happen so I need to just go along for the ride and "do whats in my best interest" Kristen lingo going off in my head hourly!! okay, every minute!! not a huge choice just a ? that i am in charge of !!! and there is no right or wrong answer, just think and do what will make my life simpler and this momma happy!!! cool right.... try it sometime!!!

No comments: