Thursday, November 4, 2010

WOW.......ME


Well I am slowly but surly coming back into my life as a confident , strong wiled, Peaceful, harmonizing, pain free, fun loving, non judging,kissy facing, non fake smile wearing, momma, lova, friend*ME
Its has been a long time coming but I love that I am working on it and I feel myself coming out of the clouds, so to speak, Best way to describe it is like when Mary Poppins comes floating out of the clouds down to Cherry Lane under her umbrella and she is looking around and I think feeling very confident about what she can do to help that little family she is being sent to! I love this!!! cause this is how I am starting to feel more and more as the minutes pass!
It is coming slowly but surely and something that has to be worked on and part of my every minute thinking but it is happening and I love it!!!!!

5 comments:

Abby said...

Great post, Tifani! I'm curious to see if we've been dealing with the same thing because now that I've been on some thyroid medication, I feel the EXACT same way - coming out of the fog back to my old self again. I'm glad you're feeling better!

Dustin and Connie said...

Love ya Tiff!!

Jenny Sue said...

yaeeee!

Allred's said...

Oh TIF......I know we all have our moments....but I think you are the best cloud floater I've ever met...you've helped me through moments, some you aren't even aware of,just by being your wonderful self....I love ya girly!!

Allred's said...

Oh TIF......I know we all have our moments....but I think you are the best cloud floater I've ever met...you've helped me through moments, some you aren't even aware of,just by being your wonderful self....I love ya girly!!