Saturday, May 10, 2008


This is the whole reason I love being a mom! I am so thankful to my husband for giving me 3 of the most wonderful kids in my life!! I feel like the most blessed mom. They make everything worth it! Brian told me the other night that without us he would have nothing, and I totally feel the same way! All the material things in the world couldn't buy what we have as a family. I am thankful for the Gospel and what is does for our family. The fact that we can be together for ever is the most rewarding thing ever. I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father for blessing me with these 4 wonderful people in my life. Being a mom is truly the hardest thing I have had to do in my life (besides my pregnancies,hahahaha;) but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I love the book of Moroni in the BOM and I think every mom should read it! I want to read that every morning i wake up just to give me a jump start on my day.
To all you mom's out there---Happy Mother's Day. Thanks for being the examples you have been to me, I love you
Tif




2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

you are such a great mom and person! you have adorable kids and i'm so glad you had a good mother's day!!

Sue said...

You are so wonderful and I love you as a daughter and a mother. You and Heather and Shawna are the best moms and I love watching you with your families. Thank goodness our family is forever!
I love you so much!!!