Thursday, December 27, 2007

Hawaii 2006

Brian surprised me with a trip to Hawaii last Christmas and we had a blast! From a Helicopter ride in Hilo, Hawaii to biking 22 miles down a mountain in maui and having a romantic dinner on our Anniversary on our ship it couldn't have been a better time to spend with eachother! I love my husband and I feel so blessed to have him. we have been married 10 years and I hope and pray the next ten are just as awesome as the first 10! He is such an amazing person and I love watching him with our kids and am so glad that they have him as an example!




1 comment:

Shawna said...

I'm so glad you guys got to do that. I know with Brian's job It's hard to get away! Start planning now for your next cruise in a few years and make sure to buy a suitcase big enough for me to fit in!